Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A lovely amusement park





After lunch, we continue our walk around the town and very near the café where we had lunch was Tokyo Dome (a recreation park for children). The park wasn't a big, but there were quite a number of people there, mostly young people and children. I didn't go in except I watched it from out side.

At that time, my body was already “calling for help”, Ai Na, mum and I went across an indoor Centre (which was quite big) where there were many adults resting. At one corner I saw there were 2 connecting chairs and took the oppotunitely to lie down. I didn't bother if people were looking or staring at me.

To me surprised, none of them did. After helping me to lie down, Ai Na went for a walk round and made few phone calls. There were benches not far me, some Japanese men and women were resting and smoking cigarettes. I rested about 10 to 15 mins before getting up. Since we could not find Ai Na, mum helped me up alone from the chair. A kind Japanese lady who was sitting not far me (smoking her cigarette) came and gives a helping hand to get me up unto my wheelchair.

Later we went back to Tokyo Dome to find the others’ and saw they brought Non down from some steps. They went to see some things which I don’t really don't know what it was.

Tokyo Dome was just like our Theme Park in Sunway Loogoon in Kuala Lumpur, only that it was a smaller park. While walking back, we saw a big rollercoaster and we could hear young people screaming from the top while the rollercoaster was coming down very fast. We continue our walk back to YMCA, though it was afternoon and the sun was shinning it was not hot at all, in fact it was really breeze and cooling. I had never felt such nice weather before in my entire.

Since it's not 3pm yet and our hotel rooms wasn't ready for us, we stopped at Starbuck Coffee House for a drink. Even the week programmers haven’t started I already have such a good time. We chatted all the time while waiting for our drinks to arrive. After our short drink, we walked back to YMCA Hotel. At that time, it was nearly 5pm already and I couldn't wait to jump into the hotel bed as my back was killing me.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...