Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Temple of Goddess of Mercy


It was around 4pm then, Mr. Noguchi and Mr. Nishino took us for a tour to the round the town since it was our free time. We went into the Temple of Goddess of Mercy. The road into the Temple was very long and along both sides there were lots of stalls selling all sorts of souvenirs like our “Pasar Malam” here. Mum and I only went to few of stalls before we continue walking. All the things were very expensive so we couldn't buy many things. Non and others went to the other side. The road in to the Temple was too long for us to continue so we stopped at one corner.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...