Friday, November 04, 2005

A big department




Two taxis came to fetch us to City Council of Social Welfare. We arrived there less then 10mins. I was amazed that it was such a big building and inside was many departments. We straight went into the meeting room, there again I met my handsome, young guy. I was so happy to see him there. He and his friend (who picked us up at the train station) joined us for the meeting. I don’t understand what the discussion was all in Japanese. Ai Na didn't translate much to me as she was concentrating on the meeting. At that time, I felt quite sleepy and didn't know they was talking about.

After the meeting, the people took us for a tour round the place and I was really amazed to see it was such a big department with many rooms eg: a big physiotherapy room with many facilities, a day care room for the children, office departments and many other rooms. The whole place was equip with big disabled toilets, railing all over the place.

There was a small van which was renovated for wheelchairs to get in just by pushing them into the van. But only one wheelchair could get into the van. Since our hotel was very near to the City Council, the people at the Council drove Non and I back, only that we had to wait for our turn as the van could only load on wheelchair.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...