Thursday, August 07, 2008

Two more weeks

23rd August is my last working day at Eden Handicap Service Centre. Though, I have been working there for more than 3 years, I have no regards leaving that place because I realised not long ago I don't belong to this centre. I didn't inprove myself at all within this 3 years. I dare not bring myself forward to speak up or to do more things to show my improvement. It make me really sad because my best isn't good enough.

I will move on to where God will lead me. I have prayed that God to open a door for me where the work will interest me and it will be suitable for me. I know my God will not abandon me as I'm His child and I know He loves me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A new chapter begins, your title heading for your blog and that is what is going to happen as you enfold into a new chapter. God never leaves His children...He will see you through this.

My dear friend, we all go through ups and downs in our love life, social life, work life, family life as well as spiritual life. We learn through these trials to make us stronger, though it is tough, but with God's will backing us, we will surely cross the finishing line.

A dream is a dream, it is true....continue to dream, and you will never know what the universe will give you in return....a wedding gown that you will call your own.

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...