Thursday, December 03, 2009

When waves are low




I have neglected my “ baby” for the past few months. There is a reason to it. It was because I was feeling very down, so I didn’t want to write too many negative things. Now, I feeling better and am back to my normal self. Sometimes when I think of the past, it made me sad, but I tried my best to ignore it by making myself busy.

I’m happy for the past three months I finished two pieces of my cross-stitch (cushion covers). I have decided not to frame them because if I frame it would be more expensive. Now I’m doing a smaller piece of pattern which I hope to finish soon.

I’m also happy that both my articles came out in the CHALLENGES magazine. I waited for a year before my articles came out and I feel very happy and proud of myself when I saw my stories and photos in the magazine. I’m glad my afford of writing wasn’t a waste of my time. At least I can comfort myself that I have achieved something.

Now I'm keeping myself busy with my cross-stitch, writing and few other things that day and night passes so fast. Now it’s already December. Before we know it, it’s Christmas and New Year.

Thank you all my dear friends for being with me when the waves in my life was very low.
I appreciated it a lot. You kept my spirit going without giving up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your cross-stitch is sooo beautiful.

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...