Sunday, April 05, 2020

Happiness VS Sadness


Saturday, 4 April 2020



Throughout last year (2019), I didn't write much about what was happening. I was very busy with my online sales, OT/Physiotherapy, routine check-ups, activities, outings, boccia training, outstation trips and many more.

Not forgetting about my emotional feelings, I felt up and down even with all my activities. When I was alone in my room, the negative thoughts would attack me.  I kept thinking "why keep taking the medication yet felt the same?”  Regular check-up to Psychiatrists doctor also felt the same. 

When I went for my activities outings etc, I would forget about my problems. After reaching home and back to my room. My feelings, thoughts, and emotions would be the same again.

But I thank God, despite of feeling emotion down, yet I was still active with outdoor activities.



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...