Friday, April 17, 2020

Prison at home

Wednesday, 15 April 2020


Since last month the lockdown started, the general public has difficulty in coping with their daily life staying at home. They have been on the go every day with their work, activities, family outing, etc... But now with the lockdown, they are still able to go out to their morning marketing, buying groceries and other necessities items.  

It's different from my disabled working friends. They faced more difficulty staying at home now every day. Their working place is the only place they mix with colleagues, friends and other people. Some weekends, they may go outings with their family or friends. Other than that, they will only be staying at home

Though I'm working from home daily in front of my computer. As an active person like me who always goes for my exercises /check-ups in GH, my weekly Boccia training, outing with family and my darling and friends. I feel trap at home 24 hours, 7 days a week too. I do feel bored, though I have online things to do. I miss all of my activities. I especially miss seeing my darling. It has been nearly 2 months I didn't meet him.

I just hope everything will be back like usual and everyone will be able to go on with daily life again.

Dear God, please take away COVID-19 completely that life for every in the world will be back to normal again.




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...