Thursday, February 17, 2022

Home Alone

Wednesday, 16 February 2022

This morning as I was alone at home when Janice dropped mum for dental at Adventist Hospital and did some errands. I did my usual things in my room eg: did some hands exercises and checked what I did online.

I felt peaceful being alone at home, but on the other hand, emotionally I felt very frustrated, angry, etc.

When the time I need to ease myself, I always call mum for help when she is at home. But today I was alone, so I thought of what to do either to sit on my wheelchair and use my bedpan or lie down. So I decided to lie down to ease myself.

Before I transfer myself to my bed, I prayed to God to help me and give the strength and protect me from any fall. When I transferred myself, I kept praying for help. When I sat on my bed and lie down I continued to pray to lift up my legs onto my bed. When I was on my bed, I thank Him that He protected me from any fall. I felt very tired just to transfer as I lack of strength, but I continue to pray He would help until I finish eased myself.

I thank Him after I finished everything. It was very tiring when I struggled to bed to ease myself, but God lighten my difficulties when I prayed to Him.

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...