Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend

This afternoon we had a small gathering to celebrate Yeap's birthday. We had lunch at BBQ Chicken Restaurant in Gurney Plaza. Even though, it was a hot day yet we enjoyed the company of each other and also the food.

Annah, Y.Tsang and I shared a family plate of chicken, potatos and salad. The food was quite nice. The rest ordered their own food. This was my first time at this restaurant.

After lunch, we went our seprate ways. Yeap and Ah San went for a movie, Annah, Kar Wei. Y. Tsang and I hanged around the 3rd floor. I went to buy some things while the others checked out handphones.

It was really a nice gathering as we seldom meet so our birthdays is a get together for us all.

Yeap, Happy Birthday. Hope you will be happy on your special day!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...