Thursday, January 31, 2008

Emotionally down

Today is the end of January. This month isn't really good month for me as I'm emotionally down. Everyday I'm fighting with myself to think positive yet all the negetive things keep entering my mind. I feel so moodly everyday since starting of this year. Sometimes, slight comment from others can stiff up my anger. I'm trying to search what is wrong within in myself yet I cannot find out.

Many times my mind go back to the past and that can make me really unhappy. I try not to think about it yet it dawn on me practically everyday. When is God taking me home? This is the question I asked myself very often. My heart doesn't feel like "going home" yet, but I'm very tired of my life. I know I'm not mature enough to handle my problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I need to talk with someone.

I hope next month will be a better month for me - physically, emotionally and spiritually.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...