Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A afternoon at Gurney Plaza

Last Sunday, Annah and I went to Gurney Plaza for Chinese New Year shopping. I met her at Elle Shop. She bought a very nice pink bare back dress.

Then we went for lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant at the 3rd floor. It's our regular place where we have lunch. Dispite we are their regular customer, we had to queue to take our sit as there were many people. After ordering our food, we talked about many things. Since we had our free time, we took our time to enjoyed the food.

After paying the bill, we went down to the Ground Floor, we went our seperate ways, Annah went to Giordano while I went to check out Valentino shop because earlier I saw there were 70% discount for some T-shirts. Since the price was quite reasonable, I bought a dark blue T-shirt for Ah Pin. I hope he can wear and like it. Later I went back to Giordano shop to find Annah. She was slightly disappointed as she couldn't find the jeans she wants. Since we still have to time we sat outside the shop and talk.

I went Mac Donald to buy some food while waiting for mum to fetch me back. It was a nice and cooling afternoon at Gurney Plaza since it was a hot day.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...