Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dinner at Hai Nan Town

On Monday evening, my parents, Julie and I were invited to a dinner at Hai Nan Town Restaurant. It's a newly opened restarant which is situated near the ferry terminal. It's a really nice restaurant as it is facing the sea. The owner didn't only invite Eden Handicap Service Centre, but 2 other disabled centre too.

It was a buffer dinner. Lots of of food served to us. There were some entertainment etc.. malay and indian children dancing. Our table was quiet far from the stage we couldn't see much of the performance. After a full stomach, there was a presentation of gifts to all the children. While presenting gifts to all the children, some of us went to the waterfront. I was enjoying the breeze of the sea when Julie had stomach ache so we left the party.

I was really disappointed when I knew from my colleagues there were Ang Pow and goodies given to everyone. I regreted I went back so early. It was a RM10 Ang Pow.... My hati was so sakit!!!!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...