Sunday, January 20, 2008

A day in Jabil

Last Friday my colleague and I went to Jabil factory to sell Handicraft. The gave us 2 days to sell our things. Earlier 1 day, my 2 other other colleagues went to sell in another branch of the same company.

Few days earlier, when I was asked to sell these handicraft in the factory. The first thing I feared was my toileting problem, as I know most factories don't have disabled toilet. That few days I prayed really hard to God to send people to help me with my toileting. So I went with couraged and the rest I depend on God to help me.

The first thing we went was to the factory's cafeteria (where we sell our things). I was amazed that cafeteria was so big with six computers behind where our things were place. After arranging our things, the factory workers slowly came in. Just a flick of a second, the cafeteria were full of people (most of the workers were young malay ladies). The workers came in and out of the cafeteria none stop. Many of them were impressed with our handicraft and bought our things.

When I wanted to go the toilet, I asked Ah Beng, my colleague to ask people if there's any disabled toilet. Praise God there was a disabled toilet just outside the cafeteria. I could handle myself alone with anyone's help. The disable toilet was very big with ralling at the side. I knew God was helping me all while when I was in the toilet.

When lunchtime came, we bought our food at the cafeteria. I was surpised the food cater for was very cheap. Many dishes were served on the table, we could take any dishes we like and we were given free drinks.

The most important thing was we gain quiet a lot from our sales. I was really happy and relief after that day was over. God was with me throughout that day and He helped me.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...