Sunday, January 25, 2015

Life Goes On and On

My baby, I'm sorry for abandoning you for so long. Now I'm back here again. I can't believe I haven't been here for 1 1/2 years. I completely didn't have the mood to write. There was a lot of things troubling me. There were also other things I did which occupied my time.

10 months has passed without waiting for anyone. It's coming to year end again. What did I do for the past 10 months? Actually I have done many things and many things happened.

Since middle of last year, I have been writing many posts for our Disabled Access Penang.  My disabled friends and I wrote a lot of posts as we are fighting for the right of the disabled. We posted them in the Facebook. We send our posts to many disabled group in the facebook and we received many good responds. At that time, I felt good that I has accomplished something. But sadly we stopped writing as middle of this year because we have lost our ideas on what to write. But few of us still writing some posts.

I didn't know what to write so I stop writing till today, 25 January 2015.


1 comment:

chin chin said...

Pleased to know you are back.

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...