Sunday, October 17, 2010

Julie's special day



Julie 34 birthday - 29/7/2010


Dinner at Secret Receipt in Gurney Plaza

We celebrated Julie's birthday on 29 July 2010. She was so so happy even before her bithday arrive. On her birthday, we took her to Gurney Plaza for dinner and we had western food in Secret Receipt.
After dinner, we went shopping and took her to Artist Gallery (CD shop) where she was keen to see her favour CD, but sad to say, the CD she wanted didn't have in the shop. She was slightly disappointed, but she accepted it. Anyhow, she was very happy.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo ............

Anonymous said...

hi miss anne , wat a happily family

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...