Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy birthday dearest mum


Family photo - 16/9/2010

On 17 September 2010, was my dear mum 74 birthday. Since we couldn't celebrate on her real birthday due to our busy schedule, we celebrated a day earlier. Julie (my youngest sister) shared to buy her a birthday cake.
Earlier that weekend (Sunday) Janice (my eldest sister) and her family took our family mum for for a luncheon at Little Cottage. It's just 5 minutes walk from our house, so all of us walked there. My niece (Sherine) wheeled me, while my brother in-law (Denis) wheeled Julie.
I was specially happy because we had western food. The restaurant was full that afternoon, luckily there was a table at the corner for us. There was buffet that Sunday, some of us had buffet. The kids, Janice and myself ordered our own food. Because we ordered 3 plates, we shared among ourselves. It was a nice family gathering to celebrate mum's birthday.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...