Monday, November 21, 2005

Party on!!!



We had a group photo and there were many camera men taking photos at every corner. I felt so funny with so many people in front of us taking video and photos. As if we were like famous people and for once I felt really good.

It was good that the seminar lasted only half a day instead of the whole day. All of us adjourned to the cafeteria where we had a tea party. You could never imagine how the noise was at the cafeteria that evening? The crowd was much bigger than lunch time. Everyone was talking, laughing, shouting and having fun. All of them were having such wonderful time together. When I saw them, I wish the party doesn’t have to end.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...