Friday, November 04, 2005

An evening I will never forget




Party at Oben Restaurant

Few ladies were waiting for us outside the restaurant and when we arrived. I release something very unique about the Japanese people was that they very were punctual in attending every occasion eg: diners, parties, meeting etc, even the arrival of taxis, trains and buses. How nice it would be if we Malaysian could follow Japanese ways? I had a very pleasant feeling to see so many people welcome us and I special happy to see my friend Keino (he was the guy who came to repair my Suki during his honeymoon in Penang 2 years back).

The handsome guy which I met twice that day also attend the dinner. At last I remembered his name after seeing the third time. Kurosaka was his name! There were 2 tables, one for us together with all the guys. They were all the ex-students of Tochigi High School who repaired my “Suki”. On another table were the teachers’, headmasters, principal etc.

We had buffet that night. It was really nice as I got the chance to sit beside Keino and Kurosaka and many other guys. I was very touched when I knew that Keino took the time out to see me and have dinner with us despite his busy schedule of moving his apartment. In spite of our language barrier, I enjoyed my time with them. I tried my best to talk and understand them with the help from Ai Na. There was a lot of food being served that night but I ate very little, but mum was enjoying it. I was surprised to see the beer was served in a huge, fat glass. I never seen it before as I thought it would be in smaller glasses as ours. Before our dinner ends, we toasted for good friendship.

There were many speeches being made by the principal, head of the Tochigi High School and other members. Since there were many people, they presented us (Non and I) with many gift and we exchanged back with them. It was really an enjoyable and memorable party I ever went. I didn’t want to forget that night and I hope it will stay in my mind for sometime. And of course I met my handsome, tall and charming guy – Kurosaka!

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...