Sunday, November 13, 2005

A very big technical high school





It took us more than an hour before reaching Ohmori Technical High School. When we arrived there, I was so amazed to see such a big school. All the students and friends from Prudential Insurants Company came to help us. We were taken for lunch at their cafeteria. There were a lot of people queuing for food. Wow! You cannot imagine the noisy at that moment. I was so absorbed watching all the people that I hardly ate my lunch. But mum kept pushing me to eat, if not I still be watching the people who came in.

After one hour in the cafeteria, I went to the rest room before adjourning to the seminar hall. I was so glad the whole morning I didn’t think of my speech or have butterfly in my stomach, only that I was slightly nervous when I entered the hall and saw so many people started coming into the hall and few video cameras. I met many people there including my charming guy. I was so happy upon seeing him. Later few of the Japanese friends showed me the newspaper, I surprised to see myself appeared in it together with the boys at Tochigi High School.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...