Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Disneyland here we come!



Day 5 - A fun day at Disneyland

Since it was Sunday and the whole day was free for all of us, Mr. Sasaki took us to Disneyland! It was a place I have been dreaming to go and it really came true. We had to wear thicker jacket that day as we would be out the whole day as the air was much cooler.

After breakfast at the café, all of us got ready and waited for the bus. Mr. Hee went along with us that day together with a group of school boys as our helpers. The journey to Disneyland took about 1 hour. When we reach there I saw there were a lot of people queuing up to buy tickets to go in. We joined in to buy ours as well. All disabled have a special pass to go in. The passes were if there was long queue for some games that we wanted play or go in, we could get in without waiting for the long queue.

to be continue....

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...