Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Warm welcome

We took an hours train before reaching Tochigi city. It was my first time sitting in a modern express train. It was very disabled friendly as when we reached there a guard was waiting for us with a white plank and when the train arrived he pushed us in without lifting us up. The plank was level with the train. You see, it was so easy! The train traveled very smoothly, but it stopped about 5 to 6 stations to let people get in and out. While in the train, we passed paddy fields, houses etc. Every 10 to 15mins, we stopped at different station.

At last when we arrived at Tochigi train station and we were greeted by 2 young men and a young lady. At the very first glance was on the tall, handsome guy. I immediate knew him so I smiled and greeted him, but since I didn’t know the other 2 persons. What I did was smile and bow to them (This tall guy came out to Penang last year together with Mr. Sasaki’s group to donate one motorized wheelchair and repair our wheelchairs which was not working well).

At that moment, I couldn't remember his name as I only saw him once last year. I was very happy to see him again that morning as he took the time off to welcome us to Tochigi. Another guy who was with him never came to Penang before, so it was the first time I met him. Together with them was a young, pretty, pleasant and smiling lady. All of them introduced themselves but there I couldn’t remember their names as it was too noisy at the station.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...