Friday, November 04, 2005

Beautiful handwork






After lunch, they took us together with the Thai group to their craftwork room where few of the teachers’ and students taught us some craftwork. It was really interesting and fun to learn their work. It took us nearly 2 hours before finishing it. There was a young, handsome Japanese reporter asking me few questions’ about my motorized wheelchair and other things. I tired to answer his questions as best as I could, but felt my answer wasn't accurate.

As we finished our craftwork, I did not realize that we could bring home the work that we had done until later that day when they passed our work to us.

It was time to say goodbye to everyone, as we had to adjourn to another place. But before we left, I went to the rest room. I was surprised to see their disabled toilet was so big and clean with railings by the side. Though all the children in the school could walk, yet they built such a toilet. I was really amazed with it. I had a very pleasant time with all the students as they made us so homely.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...