Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Me and thousands of pigeons!



At one side I saw there were many pigeons and some visitors were feeding the birds. Ai Na pushed me to the middle where I could see the pigeons were. With much surprise, some came near me and onto my lap. Wow! Less than seconds all of them (nearly hundred) came attacking me. At that moment, I didn’t know what to do except to screamed, as so many of them were on my whole body and even on the ground.

Later I found out a man was throwing peanuts on my body that was why all the pigeons came. I did nothing but sat there and kept my eyes close and scream. I didn’t even bother whether people were starting at me. The birds left few screeches on my arms. It was really fun but frightening. Luckily my heart didn’t stop, only that my whole body was stiff due to the excitement. What an experience?

Later the man threw some peanuts onto Non and the pigeons came, but he was too frighten so the man stop throwing and the pigeons went away. It was quite fun watching all the pigeons gathered around you, but when they are on our body it felt so irrie.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...