Sunday, November 13, 2005

An important day

Day 4 – 4th Oct 03 – Seminar Day at Ohmori Technical High School

It was D-day for the seminar. That morning when we arrived for breakfast at the café, Ai Na introduced me to a few people, who will be helping me during the seminar. One of them was Mr. Hee, a mid 20's guy from Sabah who is studying there, Ms. Eiko, my translator from Prudential Insurants Company and another camera lady who were from the same Company too. We got to know each other briefly during breakfast, but I didn’t talk to them that much.

The Korean group, who didn’t follow us earlier that few days, went to some other places. But on the seminar day,all of them gathered together with us at the lobby and waited for the bus to pick us up to the seminar. I tried to converse with the Korean group, but all of couldn't speak English at all.

The bus arrived around 10am. It was really difficult for all of us on the wheelchair to get into the bus because it was very high and the steps were very steep. The Korean managed to carry their disabled friends, but when it came to me, it was slightly hard but luckily Mr. Hee was with us, so he carried me.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...