Saturday, November 26, 2005

Farewell dinner

Before we depart for the evening (the group) took us for a farewell dinner at Tokyo Dome Hotel. It was very near our YMCA Hotel, but the bus driver lost his way and drove us round and round. The journey back our hotel already took more than one hour, what more the driver lost the way? I was very tired while I was in the bus that I fell asleep. I near didn’t want to follow them to dinner. The bus stopped at the hotel and drop off few disabled and helpers as they were too tired to join us. I nearly went down with them but something stopped me.

Thank God I joined them because when I saw the 5 Star Hotel I was so amazed. It was so beautiful with fountain behind a glass and the hotel was very big. We were all taken the dinner table with many dim lights. It would be romantic for couples who have their dinner there.

Ms. Eiko and Mr. Hee joined us that night. They sat with us at our table but they were not interested in making conversation with me. When I asked them certain things, they will answer. They didn’t bother to ask me any questions. Did they think I was mentally disabled? They were only interesting in talking to mum. Mum told them the stories about us (Julie and I). They served seafood. Despite of my allergy, I couldn’t resist having some of food as it looks so delicious. After dinner since I felt too bored I went over Non’s table and talked to them.

Non and I have some sort of a brother and sister bound during that whole week. I really like him as he is so cute and smart. Whenever I was not around he will kept asking for me. When I think of him now, I really miss him.

After dinner and saying farewell to everyone that night we took more than 5mins walk back to our hotel. It drizzled when the time we walked back, but luckily few of them had one or two umbrellas

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...