Saturday, November 05, 2005

With the students at Tochigi High



Before we knew it, the bus arrived to pick us up. It took about half and hour before reaching the school. Upon arriving, we were greeted by the teachers and students, the principal the school board. I was surprised to see my photos together with “Suki” which was taken in my office few years back was hung up in on the board in front of their school. As a custom, all of us had to take out our shoes and wear their slippers before going into the school.

We were all gathered in a room where every where they introduced their students aged 16 to 18 who were in their uniform (black and white). They showed us a video clip of the students repairing wheelchairs in Thailand. The students had been to Thailand for more than 15 times.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...