Friday, July 27, 2012

Communication break down

Today I don't feel as active as the previous day when I wrote my post. Now is 6.30pm, I feel so sleepy and don't have any mood. I'm in front of  my computer alone in my room listening to the radio.

I feel really tired but I yearn to write. At this moment I'm thinking of my life. I wish to have able bodies friends' who can take out for outing or shopping during weekends. Even now I wish there are friends' to take me out.. That's only a wish.

Loneliness is creping within me. I don't have friends who calls me and I don't anyone to share my feeling.  Because I seldom talk to my family members or share my feeling with them. I also hardly talk to my friends'  after our disagreement 2 years ago. Now I find it very hard talking to them. When we meet, I talk very little to them. Though I want to talk to them, I need to think before I speak. That's why I  always keep silence.

Because I hardly communicate , I don't really know how to converse with people. Despite I don't have friends' , I have my God to talk with. I can tell Him anything, He listen to all my problems. He is always there for me.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...