Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Overcoming the hurt


Days move without waiting for anyone. When we wake up in the morning, doing our daily task the whole day. Before we knew it's night again. Can you imagine 24 hours a day keeps moving.

Days become weeks. Weeks become months and become years.

Thinking back, my 2 nieces were only kids years back. Without knowing it, they have become young ladies. Sometimes I can't imagine time flies so fast.

I've gone through a lot of tough times. I believe it makes my inner spirit stronger and stronger which made me won't give up in life. Despite of my sickness and my struggled and challenges, I feel like giving up. Yet in some ways I didn't.

Many people insult and look down on me because I cant do much things because of my spasm. Because I'm on medication and it's makes me feel sleepy and tired. They only sees my out look.

People who knows me since young yet they don't seem to understand my condition, instead they look down on me. Even people who knew me from childhood days also insulted me. It's hard to imagine that!

I tried my best to forget on what they had to me, yet it hurt me deeply.

This is why in my preview posts I shared about my hurt, disappointment loneliness etc., but the main thing I didn't break down. I still carry on with a brave heart.

I know GOD is always with me and HE sees my broken heart. HE still loves me very much.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...