Monday, December 26, 2005

A sad morning

Day 6 - 6th Oct 03 - Goodbye Japan

It was a very sad day as we were going back. Mum and I got up early that morning as we prepared and got me ready and we have to arrive at Narita Airport by 10am. Our plane was to board at 12 noon. We had quick breakfast at the hotel cafĂ©. After got everything ready Mr. Sasaki came to fetched us after dropping the Thai group at the airport. It was quite sad that I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye to Non and the rest of the Thai group. I thought we were going to airport at the same time, but later I knew that their plane left an hour earlier.

The Korean group went together with us as their plane was an hour later than us. Narita airport was only less than 10mins drive from Excel Hotel. Since Narita Airport was very big, we went into the first terminal instead of the second. Then we realise it was the wrong one and rushed to the other terminal.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...