Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Easy access to the restroom

As we pass the park, we saw a garden full of beautiful flowers. We took a slow walk as we look around the place and saw many souvenir shops. We didn’t go in, as we have not enough time as there were still many things to see.

At that time, I needed to ease myself so we went to find a disabled rest room. Wow! When I went into the rest room, I was so amazed to see how big it was. It was all equip with railing and bars. At one corner, there was a resting place (like a bed) for us to lie down. It was so big, clean and easy to move around. I have never seen such a beautifully design disabled toilet before.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...