Sunday, July 12, 2020

My Collections

Wednesday, 8 July 2020


Since early this week, I have been busy checking and arranging my old notes and coins which I have been keeping for a few years.

An Indian buyer from Kulim who has been purchasing my online items for the past few times, came back again to buy some of my items. As I was having clearing sale for my items, he bought my items at a cheaper price. 

At the same time when we chat he asked me do I have old coins. He is collecting them as his hobby. I was happy to hear that. I thought to myself, maybe he would like to purchase my old coin. 

He says would like to meet me and see my coins, maybe we could exchange them. I slightly hesitate as I didn't tell him I'm a disabled, Later when I told him. He said he sees everyone the same. I was glad to hear that.  From there, we contact through whatapps

On Wednesday (8/7) morning, he came to my apartment and I met him at our lobby. I passed him all the items which he bought and he paid me cash. After settling the purchase of our items, we talked about the coin albums we had. He showed me his 2 coin albums and I showed mine too. We exchanged some of the coins.  We spent an hour and a half chatting.

It was a nice morning getting to know a new friend who has the same hobby as mine.




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...