Friday, July 24, 2020

My Day (23/7)


Thursday, 23 July 2020

My Day (23/7)


This morning I chat with a buyer online (Carousell) who is interested to purchase my items. She is from Sarawak, she asks me if I can send my items on Flexi Prepaid as it's cheaper. Usual postage is more expensive to Sabah/Sarawak.

Around 11 am Janice to mum and me to Shen Ru (our cousin) apartment in Straits Quey to see her place. It was a nice and cozy place. From there together with Aunty Joyce (Shen Ru mum) we went down to a Healy Mac's & Irish Bar Restaurant to have lunch. We have western We food are the only customers there. Janice and Shen Ru order all the food. We have a good time eating and chatting. I only eat and quietly listen to them. It's a nice gathering

After lunch we say goodbye. Before coming home, Janice did some errands.
We arrive home around 2.15 pm, we are all very tired. We got ready and went to rest. 

In the evening, I didn't do anything except clear my things in my room.

After dinner, I did my writing.

Thank you, God, I have a nice day


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...