Friday, July 24, 2020

My Day (24/7)


Friday, 24 July 2020


My Day (24/7)

After breakfast, I was happy a buyer from Sarawak purchased my items. So I ask mum to help me wrap my items.

I’m really happy that Fr Mashall and Maureen came for a visit this morning. We talk and laugh. They gave me some joy when I see them. We talk about Covid-19, and  other topics too. They were with us for an hour.

After they left, I came back to my room and do my writing.

During my rest time, I was happy my item (Reacher) I bought from Shopee online arrived. Janice took from the guardhouse for me. We quickly open it, but to our disappointment, the Reacher didn’t work well.  Janice took back to check it.

After my evening bath, I arrange the things in my room and did my writing.

After dinner, I continue my writing.

Even though, I occupied myself throughout the day, yet my heart is full of loneliness. 
Every day, I miss and keep thinking of Julie.

Thank you, God, for this day










No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...