Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My day (20/7)


Monday, 20 July 2020

My Day (20/7)                                                                       

In the morning I tried to participate in the SYOK app contest (a radio contest). I keyed in the details for more a half an hour and I was glad I manage to submit it. I took so long as it was my first joining this contest. Daily the result will be out at 5 pm and each day a winner will get RM500.00 if he/she answers a right question and give a good slogan.

After that, I continue my arranging my old coins and put them in my coin book. It's very interesting to see all the different countries' coins. I did it until lunchtime so I stop for the day.

After lunch, I took a rest for around two hours got up, took my evening bath. I did my writing and google search on Penang Tourist Spot. Why do I do so? As I yearn and plan to visit these places. It's not easy as all need time to plan properly

Evening and night come again. What I did was in my room was to continue my writing and doing things online 

I was happy I have finished one of my write-up.

Thank you, God, I manage to do many things the whole day.                                                                                                                           





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...