Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Day (21/7)


Tuesday, 21 July 2020 

My Day (21/7)

After breakfast, I came to my room and did some google search on other tourist spots. There are so many interesting places which I never knew it.

I plan to continue arranging my coin but didn't manage to do it. Mum and Janice want to change the bedsheet. My usual place to arrange my coin is on my bed, so what I did was google search until lunchtime.

After lunch, I continue my writing until my rest time. After my rest, Janice came to dye my hair before my bath.

In the evening/night there was a big storm and the lightning strikes our apartment main switch tripe down. So our only apartment blackout.  Janice wasn't at home so I called Mr. Tan (Janice neighbor) to help us. Luckily he was willing to help us. Within 15mins he came up to turn on back our switch.

Thank God he came to help us.



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...