Thursday, July 02, 2020

Six months


Sunday, 28 June 2020



Six months have passed by with an eclipse of an eye. Every day goes by without waiting for anyone and so many things have happened in this half a year. 

These six months mostly bad things happen especially Covid-19 lockdown.  But earlier this year, I still get to for my activities, outings, etc.

I thank God I could do so many things, yet deep inside my heart I was full of sadness, loneliness, emptiness, etc.. There was no happiness in me. I'm in my room day in and out and front of my computer. I don't feel/want to talk to anyone, not even to my mum or Janice. I don't feel even to call my call friends to chat or share my feelings.

My heart is overloaded with too many things, I feel like explode. I want to cry but not able to as no tears. Want to shout, but I can't too. Talk to someone also I cannot as I do not able put my feelings into words.

Only GOD understands how I feel.
Dear God, please help me!!! Thank you that I'm able to put all my feelings into writing,

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...