Friday, July 24, 2020

My Day (22/7)

Wednesday, 22 July 2020

My Day (22/7)

In the morning, Janice, mum, and I went to Dark Mansion (a tourist spot) Lebuh Kimberley, George Town. It was a very nice place as inside was in darkness. And it was decorated with beautiful and unique beautiful light.  We took many photos there. Since it was lunchtime, we walked to a nearby eating shop and ate there before we came back. 

After my rest, I took my bath and in the evening I tidy up my room. I download our photos on the computer which we took in the morning.

At night after dinner, I update my writing as the whole day I didn't write anything

Thank you, God, for I have enjoyed myself throughout this morning. And thank you God that Janice brought us out.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...