Thursday, July 09, 2020

Unexpected morning


Sunday 5 July 2020


On Sunday (5/7) I didn't expect to go out with my darling, as earlier a few days he told me would confirm with me. A day earlier, he came to my apartment for a recycling collection. I met him and he said meet me tomorrow, but I didn't hear clearly. I thought he would confirm with me that night but no calls or messages from him. So I took it that we were not going out.

The next day around 10.45 am, suddenly he called and told me will fetch me soon. I was surprised as I didn't get ready. So I told him to fetch me around 
11 am. I quickly got ready as I was keen to go out. Luckily, I was ready in time when he arrived.

After fetching me, we stop at their center and meet Teik and his daughters there. I didn't know where we're going until Teik says going for lunch, then would go to see a Muzium.

Around noon, we went for lunch at a food court behind Sunshine Square. It was a big spacious place with hawkers stalls selling types of food. People were having their lunch. We searched for a suitable place to sit. Most of the tables and stools were not suitable for wheelchair users, as all the stools were not able to be removed. Luckily, we found a long table and my wheelchair could get in.

After lunch, we went to a War Muzium in Batu Maung. As the price was RM22.00 per person.  It was too expensive so we didn't go in. We hang outside for a while. I never knew or heard a War Muzium at Batu Maung until that day I saw the place.  From there, we went to nearby Aquarium Centre, but sadly it closed.

Since the day was too hot, we ended up in Tesco Gelugor. Many cars went into the car park, but luckily we manage to park at the usual OKU parking lot.

There were lots of people all with face masks at the grocery dept. It was good to see people were out again. I only bought a few packets of tissue papers.

We were back to their center and chit-chat and had some food they cooked themselves. It was good to be out and be with their companies


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...