Monday, July 20, 2020

An Hour Of Therapy

16 July 2020

After my last  Occupation Therapy was two weeks ago, I was happy this morning I went again.When I went in the reception room, there were so many people.

When I got my no, I wheel myself to the therapy room. There were also many people in the therapy room. When Cik Muztika saw me, she asked me to go inside a room. Since two weeks ago, she had ask me bring my personal item (bra) as she intend to teach me how to wear it.

I was really happy she taught me how to wear my bra the correct way, as l tried to wear it before but it always turned out the wrong She also taught me how to wear my shorts with an easier way using a special equipment called  "Reacher" which she asked me to buy .


Even though this was not a regular exercise, but Cik Muz taught me was a very good thing  as it would be easier for me to do my daily my dressing.

After finished, I went back to th reception room to get next appointment date. I was given another month later. I feel quite sad.

Thank you God for Cik Muz who taught me to do my own dressing daily


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...