Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What is Life !

There are few dinners which will be held in my Centre this month, but I completely don't have the heart to attend. The feeling of mixing around with the staff is just not there. The mood is just completely gone.

I don't know why I'm feeling so emotionally down since beginning of this year. My heart feel so empty and heavy that I don't feel like mixing with anyone. I can feel very lonely and depress. I really don't know what to to do. Someone please advice me! I need help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Anne, every cloud has a silver lining which means there is hope and comfort in every difficulties.

I can understand how unmotivated you are feeling, close your eyes and talk to Jesus...place those unrest feelings in you in His hands. Ask Jesus to forgive your colleagues for they don't understand your situation, speak to Jesus from your heart...and my dear.

There's a passage I would like to share with you, taken from a book titled "Moments of Peace from the Psalms"

Psalm 4:3 "The Lord will hear when I call to Him".
In the silence of the night when your household lies quietly resting, sometimes difficult thoughts will prevail in your mind. Perhaps you've been careful not to voice your concerns with others because you didn't want to worry them. But in that desolate moment you are alone with your struggles, and you wish someone could share them and comfort you.

God hears you. He is with you, with His ear always bent toward you, waiting for you to invite Him into your situation. You don't have to go on feeling alone. Call out to Him and tell Him your concerns. Let Him comfort you. He is always ready to listen.

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...