Sunday, January 06, 2013

A dip in my apartment swimming pool


Today 5pm in the evening, I went into my apartment swimming pool for the second time. Even though I love swimming so much, but I rarely have the chance to go inside the pool because of the difficulty of taking me down. Since today weather is good, I decided to go down the pool alone with my maid's and niece, Sherine help. My maid was around the pool to see me.

When I floated in the water with a tube around my body, I felt all bad thoughts flew away, instead I felt very happy. The water today was very cold, I went down the pool for half an hour. Though it was a short time, but I had a nice time.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...