Monday, March 02, 2009

Problems

What is life? It's either we look at the bright and positive side of life or we look at the dark and negetive of life. This is our choice.

There is a song "don't worry, be happy". It's easily said then done. When problems arise it may be not be so easy as we may not know how to handle the problem. To some people, it's easy for them to handle their problem but to me it's very difficulty.

When problem enter my life, I really don't know how to handle.Iwill keep it to myself and will not share with anyone I don't how to trust people to keep my secret. Unless the person is close to me than I will share with him/her.

This is Anne, she will keep all the problems to herself and pretend to be happy despite she is not.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...