Sunday, June 03, 2018

Mum 80' birthday


On 17 September 2016, mum celebrated her 80' birthday. Janice celebrated for her by having a dinner party at Foong Wei Restaurant. Janice booked a private room and invited relatives and mum's close friends to the dinner.

Janice booked 7-8 tables for all the guests that evening. Janice daughters' were at the restaurant early to decorate to room with birthday wordings and balloons' Guests slowly arrived, but the birthday girl haven't arrived yet!! After Janice knew the guests had arrived. She quickly took mum there. 

Since Janice and her daughters' were busy bringing Julie and myself to the restaurant.We booked a disabled van with hydraulic lift to bring us there and back home. 


I wasn't well during that time with my spasm kept attacking me. When I feel down I never like going out, especially mixing with people because my body limbs included my face kept pulling.I would feel people looked at me. I wasn't keen to attend but since it was mum's big day, I had to go.


When Julie, myself and our maid reached at the restaurant, many relatives had arrived. We started the dinner around 8 something everyone arrived. It was an 8 course dinner. 

I didn't talked to anyone at all I wasn't feel well. I sat beside Janice as she had to feed me. I didn't eat much as I had no appetite. I could see everyone was so happy eating, enjoying and chit-chatting, while I sat at dinner table just watching everyone.

At dinner, it was time for birthday girl to cut the the cake. Janice bought mum a big birthday cake and was beautiful decorated with wording written "HAPPY 80' BIRTHDAY, MUM" We took photos with everyone, group by group. Then sang birthday song and mum cut her cake.

Not many people are able to live till 80 years old, but I'm happy GOD gives my mum life passed 80 and HE gives her the strength, good health and carry on living with always positive thinking. 




                                                      Mum's 80' grant birthday 



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...