Friday, June 15, 2018

Depression difficult to cope


In early 2017, I started going back to GH Physiatrist after I stopped my treatmemt for few years. My depression got worst and my spasm attacked me severely in 2016 and 2017. Neurologies doctors' told me it was connected to my emotion. That was why after I increased my spasm medicine, yet my spasm attacked me severely.  

It felt really terrible after I stopped my depression medicine.. I never knew my emotion feelings so horrible. I felt like going mad.

After what the Neurologies doctors' told me, I went back to Physiatrist department. The doctors' asked me why I stopped coming, I told them the medication didn't suit me. From that time onwards, they changed my medicine.

At the beginning of last year, the doctors' gave me one tablet. My mood was slightly better, but I kept thinking the past that people hurt me. Also many other incidents. This make me very unhappy.

This medicine also calm my mood. When I stopped the medicine last few years, I easily get angry, irritated, frustrated and many other different feelings.

Starting this year, they asked me how I feel, I kept sharing with them my negative thoughts and feelings. Because of that, doctor increased my medicine to 2 tablets. My appointment with to see doctor is mostly every two months. Early this month when I see the doctor, I shared with them my negative thoughts and feelings quite the same  feelings as before. Again the doctor increased my medicine to 3 tables.

 I felt very sad as I wasn't getting better but still the same yet have to increased my medicine. I still feel very sad and empty inside my heart

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...