Thursday, June 28, 2018

My life in GOD's hand


I thank GOD for my mum who has good health and strength to care for us. She has a strong will and positive in mind. She cares for us since we were born. In good and bad times, she care and love us  patiently with all her loved.

Many times I cannot avoid myself from thinking about the future. It's really scary when think about it. My fear is when my mum will not be with us anymore one day. She took real good care of us the whole of our entire life. If she is gone one day, what will happen to us.

Now she is 80 over. Day in and night she still can take care of us with the help of our maid. Despite her one eye side, she still can drive (short distant) to morning church and cook for us and do her daily things for us.

Despite my fear, I believe GOD has a plan for us and HE will surely not abandoned us (HIS special children). I need to trust in GOD to take care of our future.

Our life in GOD's hands. I need to place my trust in HIM and HE will lead me on!





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...