Saturday, June 02, 2018

My dad loved for me


My dad was a great person as he took care of Julie and myself with tender loving care. Despite our severe disabilities, he took good care of us. He always said, IT'S GOD'S WILL.



Despite taking care of us, he would do marketing for us every morning. He loved chit-chatting with the market sellers. All the market sellers knew him very well. They knew as "white-hair man" as my dad's was white hair since he was young.



He also loved/would do grocery shopping for us. He would write down the household things mum wanted and when he was free either in morning or evening, he would mostly go to Tesco Hypermarket and bought the groceries mum wanted. He would also bought the food we loved to eat.



Sometimes, when I fell sick for months, he and mum took take care of me patiently. When I was unable to sleep at night because I had difficulty moving my limbs due to my weakness, they took turns to care of me at night. Despite they had not much sleep, yet they continue their daily chores without any complained. GOD gave them the strength to carry on!



During my working days with few disabled NGOs' for years (work more than 10 years) Everyday without fail dad would drove me to work and drove me back home every evening. Since my office wasn't far from my house, whatever mum cooked for lunch, he would bring lunch for me mostly everyday. Certain days of the week, I went go to GH for physiotheraphy, he would drop me there and picked me up and dropped to work. Everyday he drove to and fro without complained or grumbled.


Sometimes, during holiday or weekends he brought the family out for shopping, mostly to Tesco Hypermarket and few other malls to buy grocery and had lunch there. Even though, it was difficult for Julie and myself to get in and out from the car, yet he and mum took us shopping (outings).



When my dad's close friend and family came out from outstation, we took them all to an apartment stay near to the beach. During that time Janice was a member then for the apartment stay in Batu Ferringi, she booked few days for us to stay them. Though it difficult to packed our things, yet he sacrificed for us. We enjoyed our outing days there



My dad never complained of the tasked he did everyday instead he accepted God's will for him.



To be continue ....

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...