Monday, May 28, 2018

Photos in 2017


The past few years I didn't take any photos, so I didn't post up. It was because Julie and myself was very sick and I hadn't gone out. Though my relatives came out from Australia and had gathering. They took many family photos, I wasn't in group photo. I wasn't well, so I avoid myself. 

Here are some family photos taken end of last year 




                                               In Gurney Plaza 2017






                                     





                                          In Gurney Paragon Mall - Nov 17'
                                                                           

                                                                                             
   Gurney Paragon Mall -Nov 17'



                                         Gurney Plaza Mall - Dec 17'


  















At home with Christmas Carollers from our church group
-Dec 17' 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...