Sunday, May 06, 2018

Bed Bugs Bites - Pt 2.


It was only the beginning of the bed bugs bites!

After a month of taking care my operated womb and it was healed. I was happy that the terrible time was over.... Oh no... God gave me other problems....

The boil started to grew on my others parts of my body limbs. It started with small red dot only my thigh, I felt some slight pain, only in few days it spread bigger and bigger and was very painful. My sister straight took me to GH clinic doctor for checkup. The doctor's who checked and said it was a boil and gave me antibiotic, few other medicines and cream to put on.

There it goes - antibiotic again!!! I had to take it if not my boil couldn't get better.


                                         An example of the starting of the boil


As months passed, one by one of the boil kept grew on my body limbs - from my thigh to the side of my knee to my backside to the side om face. I feel like it never end. I kept going to GH clinic for to see doctor and take medicine. I counted there were altogether 6 boils grew on my body limbs.

                               
                                        An example of the severe boil I got


Between that time, I still had blur vision. It was quite a terrible time for me, couldn't compare with 2016 when I suffered more.

I thank GOD for helping me through the difficult times. HE was the ONE who helped to carry on with life..




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...