Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Difficulty Journey


My name is Anne. I’m suffering from Antasomat Reccessive Inherited CN3 Degenerative Disorder (it means my parents blood doesn’t suit each other). I started having this sickness since I was 2 years old. My physical condition used to be very unstable, but now I’m slightly better. I used to attend the Cerebral Palsy Association of Penang (Spastic) since I was 4 years old for 16 years.

Despite, I’m a severely disabled person, a lot of people think my brain is also disabled. But NO, I can think very well, only that I’m slightly slow in learning certain things. Many people avoided me just because of my disability, but what I wish and hope is to get to know more people and make friends with them.

I’m the second of three daughters in my family. Presently I’m living with my elderly parents. I will be turning 35 end of this year. My whole family are Roman Catholic.

In early 90’s, I used to join the Eden Handicap Service Centre for fellowship every Saturday and some training which were Manderin class Computer class where I learnt my basis Computer knowledge. I even joint the choir group, but I left the Centre when I found myself a job in 1998 with Kemeterian Pembagunan Wanita Pulau Pinang for 6 years, but since 1 year ago I rejoin the Eden Handicap Service Centre as a staff. My job is a receptionis cum clerk.

My hobbies are corresponding, writing stories (on my personal life) net serving, chat with friends, listening to music (love songs/ballad), reading (love story and courageous stories). I have been corresponding with overseas pals since I was a teenage. All my pen-pals come and go out of my life, but I didn’t give up corresponding. At present, I have about 6 to 7 pals from Asia and Europe

I like making friends, hang out with my disabled friends at the shopping mall, I like traveling. I have been to few places in Malaysia eg; Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Pulau Pangkok, Pedu Lake. In 2003, I got a precious oppotunity to visit Japan for a week to attend a seminar. It was the greatest time I ever had and it will be in my memory for a long time.

My dream is to travel round the world one. I hope my dream will come true.

1 comment:

Paige Jennifer said...

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your Introduction. You have a wonderful spirit and sensibility. Don't ever give that up!

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...