Friday, June 26, 2020

My New Set Of Teeth


Friday, 19 June 2020


Since two months ago until today I have written about the progress of my dental. I'm happy today is the last day of my dental in Adventist Hosp.

When Janice drop me at the lobby, the regular staff came to push me. When I reach the reception area, there were only a few people waiting.

Within 5mins of waiting, a Malay nurse came to push me in. What Dr. Edric did to me was fix and adjust my new denture. He taught me how to fix and take it out in the correct way. Around 15mins I was out of his room. The nurse pushed to the counter area. The reception staff told me I can go back as there was no payment done

I slowly wheel myself down to the lobby. While waiting for Janice, I felt my denture was not good condition, I quickly called the dental staff and told her my problem. At the same time, Janice arrived. I told her I need to see the Dr. again. I wheel myself up and I straight went to Dr. Edrid's room.

He was attending to another patient. I called him and as he saw me, he came out and adjust my denture. 

When I wheeled myself near the lift, Janice was waiting there. She pushed me to the carpark. Luckily I got my denture done before I went home.

Thank God for a set new of denture. I pray and hope I need not have to go that often again.



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...